How to Earn Your PADI Sidemount Diver Certification
- 保证你的 eLearning 学习时间: 2-4 hours
- 先决条件: PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)
- 承诺的总时间: 2-3 days
- 最低年龄: 15
想分享经验或送一份无止境探险的礼物吗？ 您可以立即购买 PADI eLearning®，并与您选择的收件人分享-这非常简单。 无论您是作为礼物购买课程还是需要将其分配给家庭成员，都非常简单。
- 一旦您购买了您的在线学习课程，登录到您的 PADI 账户访问课程。
- 要共享课程，只需单击 “共享课程”，然后输入您希望与之共享课程的收件人的电子邮件地址即可。
- 收件人将收到一封创建或登录其 PADI 账户以开始课程的电子邮件。
为避免失望，请下载并查看潜水员医疗健康调查表 Diver Medical From，以确保在注册水肺课程之前不需要获得医生的批准就能潜水。 教练，潜水长和潜店工作人员不是医师，不应征求他们的医疗意见； 只有医疗专业人员才能提供医疗许可以潜水。
如果你（或你的医生）对潜水的健康状况有疑问，请与Divers Alert Network（DAN）的专家联系。
- Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)
- Minimum age: 15 years or older
There are three parts to certification: knowledge development, skill practice and open water dives. You can complete all three parts locally, on holiday, or split between the two.
Choose a dive shop close to home to:
- Support your local diving community
- Meet other divers in your area
- Learn about your local ecosystem
Choose a dive shop away from home if you:
- Plan to travel to a dive destination on holiday
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Have time to complete your course on vacation
If you're not ready to try diving locally, but want to support your local dive shop, you can complete eLearning and coursework near home, then complete your training dives while traveling. Contact your local PADI Dive Center to ask about a referral.
TIP: Complete PADI eLearning pre-travel to minimize time spent studying on vacation.
Want a detailed explanation of what's involved with learning to scuba dive? This comprehensive article covers everything you need to know about scuba certification.
You can also review the frequently asked questions about learning to scuba dive at the bottom of this page.
This is a two-part class with course study and inwater dive training requirements for certification. The PADI eLearning course purchased on padi.com covers course study only.
There is an additional cost for inwater training with a PADI Instructor. Cost varies by class size, location and dive gear rental.
- In addition to your basic gear, you’ll need a harness and buoyancy control device (BCD) designed specifically for sidemount. When wearing two tanks, each tank requires its own regulator and submersible pressure gauge (SPG). Most recreational sidemount divers carry a folding or collapsible snorkel in a pocket, instead of wearing it on a mask. Your instructor will advise you about the equipment options. Gear may or may not be included with inwater training cost.
- Depending on the dive environment, you may also need a wetsuit or dry suit.
Contact your PADI Dive Center or Resort for more information and pricing.
PADI's eLearning courses online are designed to work on the browsers listed below. For the best experience ensure your browser is up to date.
If you’re going somewhere without internet access, use the PADI Training app to download course content and study offline. Content can be downloaded in sections up to 1.10 GB. Once back online, upload your progress to resume your training where you left off.
The PADI Training app is available for Android™ and Apple® iOS devices. For an optimal experience, devices should be no more than three models old with the most current OS (operating system).
Consider continuing on to Tec Sidemount Diver course in which you’ll learn additional skills specific to tec diving in sidemount, such as staging and switching deco cylinders.
Technical divers explore reefs and wrecks at depths below the 40 meter/130-foot recreational limit. With specialized training, they can explore underwater caves and other places well beyond the reach of mainstream recreational diving.
The Sidemount Diver Specialty course dive may count toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
Each PADI Specialty you complete gets you one step closer to earning the elite Master Scuba Diver™ rating.