How to Earn Your PADI Sidemount Diver Certification
- 保證你的 eLearning 學習時間: 2-4 hours
- 先決條件: PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)
- 承諾的總時間: 2-3 days
- 最低年齡: 15
想分享經驗或送一份無止境探險的禮物嗎？ 您可以立即購買 PADI eLearning®，並與您選擇的收件人分享-這非常簡單。 無論您是作為禮物購買課程還是需要將其分配給家庭成員，都非常簡單。
- 一旦您購買了您的在線學習課程，登錄到您的 PADI 賬戶訪問課程。
- 收件人將收到一封電子郵件，用於創建或登錄其 PADI 帳戶以開始課程。
為避免失望，請下載並查看潛水員醫療健康調查表 Diver Medical From，以確保在註冊水肺課程之前不需要獲得醫生的批准就能潛水。 教練，潛水長和潛店工作人員不是醫師，不應徵求他們的醫療意見； 只有醫療專業人員才能提供醫療許可以潛水。
如果你（或你的醫生）對潛水的健康狀況有疑問，請與Divers Alert Network（DAN）的專家聯繫。
- Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)
- Minimum age: 15 years or older
There are three parts to certification: knowledge development, skill practice and open water dives. You can complete all three parts locally, on holiday, or split between the two.
Choose a dive shop close to home to:
- Support your local diving community
- Meet other divers in your area
- Learn about your local ecosystem
Choose a dive shop away from home if you:
- Plan to travel to a dive destination on holiday
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Have time to complete your course on vacation
If you're not ready to try diving locally, but want to support your local dive shop, you can complete eLearning and coursework near home, then complete your training dives while traveling. Contact your local PADI Dive Center to ask about a referral.
TIP: Complete PADI eLearning pre-travel to minimize time spent studying on vacation.
Want a detailed explanation of what's involved with learning to scuba dive? This comprehensive article covers everything you need to know about scuba certification.
You can also review the frequently asked questions about learning to scuba dive at the bottom of this page.
This is a two-part class with course study and inwater dive training requirements for certification. The PADI eLearning course purchased on padi.com covers course study only.
There is an additional cost for inwater training with a PADI Instructor. Cost varies by class size, location and dive gear rental.
- In addition to your basic gear, you’ll need a harness and buoyancy control device (BCD) designed specifically for sidemount. When wearing two tanks, each tank requires its own regulator and submersible pressure gauge (SPG). Most recreational sidemount divers carry a folding or collapsible snorkel in a pocket, instead of wearing it on a mask. Your instructor will advise you about the equipment options. Gear may or may not be included with inwater training cost.
- Depending on the dive environment, you may also need a wetsuit or dry suit.
Contact your PADI Dive Center or Resort for more information and pricing.
PADI's eLearning courses online are designed to work on the browsers listed below. For the best experience ensure your browser is up to date.
If you’re going somewhere without internet access, use the PADI Training app to download course content and study offline. Content can be downloaded in sections up to 1.10 GB. Once back online, upload your progress to resume your training where you left off.
The PADI Training app is available for Android™ and Apple® iOS devices. For an optimal experience, devices should be no more than three models old with the most current OS (operating system).
Consider continuing on to Tec Sidemount Diver course in which you’ll learn additional skills specific to tec diving in sidemount, such as staging and switching deco cylinders.
Technical divers explore reefs and wrecks at depths below the 40 meter/130-foot recreational limit. With specialized training, they can explore underwater caves and other places well beyond the reach of mainstream recreational diving.
The Sidemount Diver Specialty course dive may count toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
Each PADI Specialty you complete gets you one step closer to earning the elite Master Scuba Diver™ rating.