Make a difference on every dive by activating your inner citizen scientist. During the Dive Against Debris® Diver Specialty course, you’ll learn how ocean plastic and trash cleanups not only keep your local dive sites healthier, but also how to contribute to a global database that documents our planet’s marine debris problem. Under the guidance of your instructor, you’ll participate in a Dive Against Debris survey and turn your passion for the underwater world into real action.
Join the PADI Torchbearertm movement of divers protecting our ocean planet and making every dive count.
How to Earn your Scuba Diving Certification
Complete Dive Against Debris eLearning, then make a Dive Against Debris survey dive, during which you’ll collect marine debris underwater. After your dive, you’ll weigh, sort, record, dispose of and report your marine debris to the PADI AWARE Foundation™ database.
PADI eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into your busy schedule. Complete the independent study part of your course whenever, wherever it's convenient for you.
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor for in-water training, or whenever you have a question.
- 保證你的 eLearning 學習時間: 2-4 hours
- 先決條件: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver, PADI Freedivertm or PADI Advanced Mermaidtm (or qualifying certification)
- 承諾的總時間: 1 day
- 最低年齡: 10
想分享經驗或送一份無止境探險的禮物嗎？ 您可以立即購買 PADI eLearning®，並與您選擇的收件人分享-這非常簡單。 無論您是作為禮物購買課程還是需要將其分配給家庭成員，都非常簡單。
- 一旦您購買了您的在線學習課程，登錄到您的 PADI 賬戶訪問課程。
- 收件人將收到一封電子郵件，用於創建或登錄其 PADI 帳戶以開始課程。
為避免失望，請下載並查看潛水員醫療健康調查表 Diver Medical From，以確保在註冊水肺課程之前不需要獲得醫生的批准就能潛水。 教練，潛水長和潛店工作人員不是醫師，不應徵求他們的醫療意見； 只有醫療專業人員才能提供醫療許可以潛水。
如果你（或你的醫生）對潛水的健康狀況有疑問，請與Divers Alert Network（DAN）的專家聯繫。
- Prerequisites: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver, PADI Freediver or PADI Advanced Mermaid (or qualifying certification)
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
There are three parts to certification: knowledge development, skill practice, and open water dives. You can complete all three parts locally, on holiday, or split between the two.
Choose a dive shop close to home to:
- Support your local diving community
- Meet other divers in your area
- Learn about your local ecosystem
Choose a dive shop away from home if you:
- Plan to travel to a dive destination on holiday
- Like to meet new people when travelling
- Have the time to complete your course while on vacation
If you're not ready to try diving locally, but want to support your local dive shop, you can complete eLearning and portions of the course close to home, then complete the rest of the course while travelling. Contact your local PADI Dive Shop and ask about an open water referral.
TIP: Complete PADI Open Water eLearning before travel to minimize the amount of time you spend studying while on vacation.
This course requires both knowledge development and inwater training for certification. When you purchase a PADI eLearning course from our website, the cost covers the knowledge development portion only.
There will be an additional cost to complete your certification with a PADI Instructor. The cost depends on class size, location, and whether or not you need to rent equipment.
- Most dive shops require students to provide their own mask, fins and snorkel. If you already own a mask, snorkel and/or fins, bring them to your instructor before your first inwater session. Some snorkeling masks and fins are inadequate for scuba diving.
- Basic scuba gear, including a regulator, buoyancy control device (BCD), dive computer and cylinder, may or may not be included with the inwater training cost.
- You may also need to buy or rent exposure protection (wetsuit or drysuit) depending on the diving environment.
Contact your PADI Dive Center or Resort for more information and pricing.
PADI's online courses are designed to work on the browsers listed below. For the best experience, make sure your browser is up-to-date.
If you plan to be somewhere without internet access, use the PADI Training app to download course content and study offline. Content can be downloaded in small sections with a total file size of approximately 1.10 GB. When you get back online, upload your progress so you can resume your training right where you left off.
The PADI Training app is available for Android™ and Apple® iOS devices. For the ideal experience, devices should be no more than three models old and running with the most current OS (operating system).
The Dive Against Debris Diver Specialty course dive may count toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
Each AWARE or PADI Specialty you complete gets you one step closer to earning the elite Master Scuba Diver™ rating.
Check out more AWARE Specialty courses – Coral Reef Conservation, Shark Conservation Diver and PADI AWARETM Specialist.