Make a difference on every dive by activating your inner citizen scientist. During the Dive Against Debris® Diver Specialty course, you’ll learn how ocean plastic and trash cleanups not only keep your local dive sites healthier, but also how to contribute to a global database that documents our planet’s marine debris problem. Under the guidance of your instructor, you’ll participate in a Dive Against Debris survey and turn your passion for the underwater world into real action.
Join the PADI Torchbearertm movement of divers protecting our ocean planet and making every dive count.
How to Earn your Scuba Diving Certification
Complete Dive Against Debris eLearning, then make a Dive Against Debris survey dive, during which you’ll collect marine debris underwater. After your dive, you’ll weigh, sort, record, dispose of and report your marine debris to the PADI AWARE Foundation™ database.
PADI eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into your busy schedule. Complete the independent study part of your course whenever, wherever it's convenient for you.
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor for in-water training, or whenever you have a question.
- 保证你的 eLearning 学习时间: 2-4 hours
- 先决条件: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver, PADI Freedivertm or PADI Advanced Mermaidtm (or qualifying certification)
- 承诺的总时间: 1 day
- 最低年龄: 10
想分享经验或送一份无止境探险的礼物吗？ 您可以立即购买 PADI eLearning®，并与您选择的收件人分享-这非常简单。 无论您是作为礼物购买课程还是需要将其分配给家庭成员，都非常简单。
- 一旦您购买了您的在线学习课程，登录到您的 PADI 账户访问课程。
- 要共享课程，只需单击 “共享课程”，然后输入您希望与之共享课程的收件人的电子邮件地址即可。
- 收件人将收到一封创建或登录其 PADI 账户以开始课程的电子邮件。
为避免失望，请下载并查看潜水员医疗健康调查表 Diver Medical From，以确保在注册水肺课程之前不需要获得医生的批准就能潜水。 教练，潜水长和潜店工作人员不是医师，不应征求他们的医疗意见； 只有医疗专业人员才能提供医疗许可以潜水。
如果你（或你的医生）对潜水的健康状况有疑问，请与Divers Alert Network（DAN）的专家联系。
- Prerequisites: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver, PADI Freediver or PADI Advanced Mermaid (or qualifying certification)
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
There are three parts to certification: knowledge development, skill practice, and open water dives. You can complete all three parts locally, on holiday, or split between the two.
Choose a dive shop close to home to:
- Support your local diving community
- Meet other divers in your area
- Learn about your local ecosystem
Choose a dive shop away from home if you:
- Plan to travel to a dive destination on holiday
- Like to meet new people when travelling
- Have the time to complete your course while on vacation
If you're not ready to try diving locally, but want to support your local dive shop, you can complete eLearning and portions of the course close to home, then complete the rest of the course while travelling. Contact your local PADI Dive Shop and ask about an open water referral.
TIP: Complete PADI Open Water eLearning before travel to minimize the amount of time you spend studying while on vacation.
This course requires both knowledge development and inwater training for certification. When you purchase a PADI eLearning course from our website, the cost covers the knowledge development portion only.
There will be an additional cost to complete your certification with a PADI Instructor. The cost depends on class size, location, and whether or not you need to rent equipment.
- Most dive shops require students to provide their own mask, fins and snorkel. If you already own a mask, snorkel and/or fins, bring them to your instructor before your first inwater session. Some snorkeling masks and fins are inadequate for scuba diving.
- Basic scuba gear, including a regulator, buoyancy control device (BCD), dive computer and cylinder, may or may not be included with the inwater training cost.
- You may also need to buy or rent exposure protection (wetsuit or drysuit) depending on the diving environment.
Contact your PADI Dive Center or Resort for more information and pricing.
PADI's online courses are designed to work on the browsers listed below. For the best experience, make sure your browser is up-to-date.
If you plan to be somewhere without internet access, use the PADI Training app to download course content and study offline. Content can be downloaded in small sections with a total file size of approximately 1.10 GB. When you get back online, upload your progress so you can resume your training right where you left off.
The PADI Training app is available for Android™ and Apple® iOS devices. For the ideal experience, devices should be no more than three models old and running with the most current OS (operating system).
The Dive Against Debris Diver Specialty course dive may count toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
Each AWARE or PADI Specialty you complete gets you one step closer to earning the elite Master Scuba Diver™ rating.
Check out more AWARE Specialty courses – Coral Reef Conservation, Shark Conservation Diver and PADI AWARETM Specialist.