Enriched air, also known as nitrox or EANx, contains less nitrogen than regular air. Breathing less nitrogen means you can enjoy longer dives and shorter surface intervals. No wonder Enriched Air Diver is the most popular PADI® specialty.
How to Earn an Enriched Air Nitrox Certification
Online learning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Complete the knowledge development section of your course whenever, wherever it's convenient for you.
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor for inwater training, or whenever you have a question.
- 保证你的 eLearning 学习时间: 2-4 hours
- 先决条件: PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)
- 承诺的总时间: 1-2 days
- 最低年龄: 12 years or older
How to Gift PADI eLearning Courses
You can now purchase PADI eLearning® and share it with the scuba diving gift recipient of your choice – it’s super easy. Share the fun in 3 simple steps:
想分享经验或送一份无止境探险的礼物吗？ 您可以立即购买 PADI eLearning®，并与您选择的收件人分享-这非常简单。 无论您是作为礼物购买课程还是需要将其分配给家庭成员，都非常简单。
- 一旦您购买了您的在线学习课程，登录到您的 PADI 账户访问课程。
- 要共享课程，只需单击 “共享课程”，然后输入您希望与之共享课程的收件人的电子邮件地址即可。
- 收件人将收到一封创建或登录其 PADI 账户以开始课程的电子邮件。
为避免失望，请下载并查看潜水员医疗健康调查表 Diver Medical From，以确保在注册水肺课程之前不需要获得医生的批准就能潜水。 教练，潜水长和潜店工作人员不是医师，不应征求他们的医疗意见； 只有医疗专业人员才能提供医疗许可以潜水。
如果你（或你的医生）对潜水的健康状况有疑问，请与Divers Alert Network（DAN）的专家联系。
Minimum age: 12
Course prerequisite: enrollment in Open Water Diver
Divers 12 or older can earn a PADI Enriched Air Diver certification as part of their PADI Open Water Diver course. Ask your instructor for more information.
You can complete this course locally or while travelling.
Choose a dive shop close to home to:
- Support your local diving community
- Meet dive buddies in your local area
- Learn about your local ecosystem
Choose a dive shop away from home if you:
- Plan to travel to a dive destination on holiday
- Like to meet new people when travelling
- Have the time to complete your course while on vacation
This course requires both knowledge development and in-person training for certification.
- When you purchase the PADI eLearning course from our website, the cost covers the knowledge development portion only.
- There is an additional cost to complete your practical training with a PADI Instructor. Please contact your PADI Dive Center or Resort for pricing.
If you do not own a set of scuba equipment, and you would like to make the two optional dives, you will need to rent gear.
If you own scuba gear, confirm it can be used with nitrox (don't worry, most modern dive equipment is compatible). If you don't have the manuals that came with your equipment, your PADI Dive Shop or Instructor can help.
Only certain scuba tanks can be filled with enriched air (you'll learn more about this in the course). Your PADI Dive Shop will provide dedicated nitrox cylinders for your enriched air dives. Your instructor will also provide an oxygen analyzer.
PADI eLearning: 2-4 hours
Entire course: 1-2 days
It's possible to earn your nitrox certification in just one day. Simply complete the online course and schedule a short practical session with your instructor. The two dives are optional. You can also earn a nitrox certification simultaneously with another course. After completing Enriched Air eLearning and the practical session with your instructor, you can use nitrox while completing dives for your Advanced Open Water Diver certification, Peak Performance Buoyancy certification, etc.
PADI's online courses are designed to work on the browsers listed below. For the best experience, make sure your browser is up-to-date.
If you plan to be somewhere without internet access, use the PADI Training app to download course content and study offline. Content can be downloaded in small sections with a total file size of approximately 440 MB. When you get back online, upload your progress so you can resume your training right where you left off.
The PADI Training app is available for Android™ and Apple® iOS devices. For the ideal experience, devices should be no more than three models old and running with the most current OS (operating system).
If you're interested in staying underwater for an extended period, experiencing close-up animal encounters, or exploring places few divers ever see, ask your instructor about technical or rebreather diving.
- Technical diving allows you to dive beyond recreational "no stop" limits. Stay at a shallow depth for hours, or plan dives beyond recreational dive limits.
- Rebreathers, simply put, save and recycle your breathing gas. This allows you to stay much longer underwater. Rebreathers emit little to no bubbles, so you can get closer to wildlife that might run away from the noisy bubbles of an open circuit system.
您将接收到关于潜水度假胜地，PADI 课程， 产品，活动邀请，以及奇妙的海洋生物等的精彩内容及资讯。
享9折优惠报名参加您的下一门 eLearning 潜水课程！